Monday, May 4, 2009

Where are my sent messages on MSN Hotmail?!?!?

How come whenever I send a message through hotmail to somebody, it doesn't show up in my sent messages folder? Can someone please explain this to me because in all my eyars of using hotmail I have never had a sent message show up on my sent messages folder and that just irritates me lol :P

Where are my sent messages on MSN Hotmail?!?!?
Keep a record of messages you send


To keep track of messages you send, you can place copies in the Sent Messages folder.


--------------------------------------...





Click the Mail tab.


Click New, and then write your message.


Select Copy Message to Sent Messages Folder below the message area, and then click Send.


Tip





To view saved messages, click the Mail tab, and then click the Sent Messages folder. If you don't see the Sent Messages folder, your folders may be hidden. To show your folders, click the show folders icon in the upper-left corner.





Notes





Messages in the Sent Messages folder are automatically deleted after 30 days.


With a MSN subscription, messages are kept indefinitely in the Sent Messages folder. For more information about the subscriptions available to you, visit the subscription information page.





Messages remain in the Sent Messages folder until you delete them.

losing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment